May 7, 2013

May to have a change?

Currently everybody are talking about the dirty election!
I'm also the one who sat in front of television and waiting for the result but keep nonsense with Sarawak. 
I spoke LOHENG I admit. Because i just want the result and not discussion with last election and now.
I'm proud to be Penang people haha. We won! So worth for all the shows, food and cash spent by HIM. We have already ate, watched and took..but we all support UBAH haha. 


Sad in our heart right when the result was coming out in the middle night.
Everyone is crying and screaming for UNFAIR! DIRTY! and MAGIC! 


They are blocking outside the primary school which was one of the election location.
All the cars were holding the flag of ROCKET.
They even took those flags from their neighbourhood, flag with car.
And  then stuck on the road, horn to show their commitment!
This have attracted me to rush out from my house to have a look with my puppy 
This is called KEPO hoho~

BLACK MONDAY!!!!!

Fake fringe to consider me to have a hair cut on it?                          Hmm....

Boring at home seriously. 
Although I worked as maid at home as our house maid resigned which exactly right on my holidays and I am back to home town here.
Everyday wash clothes, dishes,floor...Aiyoh!~


 

Run out to have lunch with my sista ----> Wee house~

                                                                Rabbit curry chicken
Ubah Bird

Cutieeeeeeeeeee haha btw taste nice =D

                                                 Spot the written name!! Mr. Khoo hahaha
                                                Craving fixed haha Starbuck choco I love you!



Fuyoh~! Bought same pattern clothes with my laopo haha 
Oh nice yo (y)

I love you my friend, you are the one who always be my side whenever I'm screaming BORING and you know i need you indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment